Nice Color Scheme Generator...


Since I think I am color blinded, or else I simply cant identify colors and name them, the bigest problem I am having is naming and identifying color. when my client ask to change a web page or artworks color from blue to violet I always had to ask them to give the color in RGB format or else, sample color...anyways what I still wonder is, I am normally good with selecting harmonizing colors and my color schemes are always (errr...really not always though) gets praises.
Today I saw a really really nice online application by Adobe (This sort of applications were around for a long time, but adobe's one is the coolest and advanced one I have seen) that generates a clor pallets which will base on a primary color you will selecting..
have a look yourself..http://kuler.adobe.com/

Leave a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment