Silva and Sinhala

I saw a nice blog post about Chamara Silva answering in Sinhala when commentator asked question in English at the Man of the Match awarding time. I feel Chamara deserved the appreciation. You sould never feel shy for expressing something with your native language. English is not a monster to chase away once you see it at first. English helped me to learn about latest technologies, communicate with my clients (Mostly US, UK and Canada based) and also it always help me to grasp programming languages because most of the programming languages (If not all) are use English words, so knowing the language it is easier to remind the programming language..and also some times knowing the programming language helped me to get some English words too...
Here is the link for the ful plog post by Mukul Kesavan

Leave a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment