Online Metronome Project..


Today I completed online metronome project successfully. The client was impressed with the results. anyone interested can visit the demo at Here. Here I put a screen capture too. I would like to have your comments about the interface.

For Information of any flash developpers:
At first I thought, this is going to be a very simple project, with the hoping to use setInterval , But failed misserabley because setInetrval is not for measuring precision time intervals, which badly needed for this application (afterall this is an application which uses for precise time intervals)...Instead I had to use blank sound file for syncronising and offsetting the sound files with callculated time ammount.). Sound files were needed to prepare for difinite length (in this case I prepare them for 250ms) . And this metronome is supported with many Time Signatures.

Leave a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment